Us

Us

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day two of the countdown...

"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart...." Proverbs 15:30


~Halloween 1996...no words for this~
Day two...

24 more days until our anniversary!! Yay! This time 10 years ago, I was getting last minute alterations on my wedding dress, and praying that I wouldn't gain one pound for the big day!!

Something about Lem...

Lem LOVES having a good time. He has mellowed somewhat over the years, but for the most part, you can always count on him to be ready for a party. :p

Our very first Halloween together, we dressed up as a biker couple. Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays, and i was thrilled when he agreed to dress up with me!!

We had a huge party at my apartment in Athens, and the above picture shows how much fun we had!

I love how social Lem is. I am much more of a home body than he is....he has slowly transformed me somewhat, but he still takes the cake with being a social butterfly. He is usually the life of any party, and I love staying glued to his side when we go places. There is no other place that i would rather be, than listening to him talk and tell funny stories.


24 days and counting,

Jill

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I just laughed out loud!! How funny is that picture! Y'all looked great - I don't think i could ever get Darren to dress up with me!!! Looking forward to all of your posts this month!!!

Much Love,
Tracey

Melinda Williams Moore said...

Cass is totally the same way. In my leadership class, we were allowed to bring our spouses for the reception/social and Cass knew the whole room in minutes. Meanwhile, back at the Melinda Ranch...not so much! :)

This is a fabulous idea! I love it.

Rebekah said...

How do you just get prettier and prettier? I can remember thinking you were strikingly beautiful in high school. Still true today, and then some!!

Love you!
Bek

michelle chapman said...

:))) Jill, I just LOVE that picture of you guys...how much fun! I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was little :( Yall are such a good-looking couple! I'm really liking the count down to the anniversary blogs! Dustin said for you guys to pick a day and we'll be there...probably after the 14th when we get back from the beach.

Much love!!!