Us

Us

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Birthday Wish for Royce...

~Royce & Joseph circa...2003~
~Best Friends Forever!!~








~When there were just 3..before Anna-Joy...



My nephew, Royce, is 8 years old today! I was in the delivery room the day he was born. It was truly unforgettable watching this precious child be brought into this world. Scary as it was...long story...it was one of the most memorable days of my entire life!



I always call Royce my other child. He practically lives at our house when school is not in session. He is absolutely one of the sweetest children you will ever come across. Not to mention he and Joseph are inseparable. Everyone always asks if they are twins....they LOVE that!



We love you so much Royce Warren Crowe!!! Hope your birthday is extra special!!




your adopted family forever and always,



Uncle Lem, Aunt Jilly, Joseph, and Presley

No comments: