Us

Us

Sunday, September 7, 2008

19 and counting..

~Lem, Jim Donnan, and Mike Rutherford...2000~ ~Mark Richt and Lem...couldn't they be related??~

~Presley's first GA game...Fall 2007~ ~Joseph and Lem at our first GA game as a family..Fall 2007~
~Reading a book AND watching the Dawgs...that's my boy!!~
~The girls love the Dawgs as well~ ~Tailgating before the game...Fall 2007~
19 more days to go until the big 10 year mark in our marriage....




Something about Lem...




Okay, so you know that Lem is a sports fan. But not just any sports fan...he is a die hard Georgia Bulldogs fan. Lem graduated from UGA the same year that we got married. He barely got out of there before we walked down the aisle. :)


Lem's grandfather and namesake...L.B. (Lemuel Benjamin) graduated from Georgia way back when. I am not sure of the year..but it was somewhere in the 1940's, I think. Anyway, Lem's love for the bulldogs runs deep to say the least.


Ironically, Lem was raised as a Tech fan. Lem's dad graduated from Tech, therefore they were huge supporters of Georgia's biggest rival! He hates seeing pictures of himself decked out in Tech attire when he was younger. He always said he finally broke free and came to his senses. :)


Now he is passing the love for the Dawgs onto our children. They have been doing the bulldog chant since they could talk. It's so cute!!


Here are a few pictures that he has happily agreed for me to post!


Goooooooooo Dawwwwwwwwwwwwggs,
Jill

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Darren's mom got Darren a plaque that says...... (Lem needs one too)

Georgia Born
Georgia Bred
When I die, I'll be Georgia Dead

Rebekah said...

Is it just me or do you guys just get more and more good looking? I am so impressed with your streak! So sweet...

Love and more love,
Bek

Rebekah said...

I LOVE your new layout, snazzy! Oh my goodness!