Us

Us

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love Dare Day 7...

Happy Tuesday, girls! How's that list going from yesterday? Keep working on it if you're not finished. :)


Let's get straight to today's dare.

Day 7:

Call your love on the phone and sweetly tell him that you are thinking of him. Tell him you can't wait to see him when he gets home. After you do this, ask him if there is anything you can do to lighten his load today.

Lem always tells me that it makes him happy to hear my voice when he is at work..it lessens his stress. I would bet my last tube of lipgloss that your man feels the same way about YOU! :)

Our men are hard workers. Let them know you realize this. Offer to help him out in some way today.

I am so proud of all of you! Have I told you all lately that I love you??? Well.... I do!! :)

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2

No comments: