Us

Us

Monday, September 12, 2011

Just another day in paradise...

I'm so slack today.

Didn't run this morning with my girls, didn't wash any clothes, didn't make up my bed--or any for that matter, didn't scrub any toilets, and I certainly didn't mop any floors.

But...I did wake up with a smile on my face, joy in my heart, 2 smiling (well, after they ate) children, One handsome and hardworking husband, a car that works, a house that has heating and air conditioning, and the extraordinary opportunity to live another day!

Perspective. That's what's on my mind.

Days will be hard, things will be tough to wrap my brain around (a lot).

 But, I'm a daughter of the Great I Am, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I WILL praise Him.

WILL have a thankful heart.

Will you?

my house is dirty but my heart is happy,

jill

~A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit. ~ Proverbs 15:12-14


2 comments:

Edie said...

Jill...

Good Morning...Really warms my heart hearing your words...May God Bless you and keep you and your family safe... Love you... Edie

Lisa said...

We lived parallel lives Monday. I did nothing! Watched a lot of TV, giggled with Jenna, snacked and sat on my booty...it was great and refreshing.