Us

Us

Monday, September 26, 2011

Love Dare Day 6...

Day 6:


Happy Monday, girls. I sure hope you are having fun with this Love Dare...I know I am!

Today Lem and I celebrate 13 years of marriage. This is my favorite day of the whole year! One of our traditions on this day is to reminisce with each other about our wedding day and how life has changed since that day. (a whole lot!!)

As you look back on your own marriage, take a piece of paper and write down your fondest memories with your love. Write down a memory for each year that you have been married. The memory doesn't have to be detailed, just a short description to remind you of that wonderful time with your love. For example: a trip somewhere, your honeymoon, a birthday celebration..etc.

After you finish writing it, say a prayer of thanksgiving to the Lord for those times you shared together. After you pray, put the note away somewhere. You may need it again soon. ;)

This may take more than a day to complete. However, please try to complete it by Wednesday if possible. You can do it! :)

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3

celebrating and remembering,


jill

No comments: