Us

Us

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fun....


your refrigerator sayeth a lot about your life.
(i just made that up--but, you probably knew that)
clutter-city for me.

 
yeah, baby!!
FREE fun!



After a LONG week of sick and tired...Friday is HERE!

We call Friday-"Fun Friday" around here. We do something fun after school to celebrate the upcoming weekend.

It's always a surprise...and I don't fill them in until I pick them up from school. (because usually it takes me all week to think of something)

Today, while cleaning out my junk drawer, I found these 2 chic-fil-a books! Yay!

Looks like we will be turning them in and having some ice-cream at our favorite hang-out!

Do you have any fun things planned for today? Do share!

happy fun Friday friends,

jill

3 comments:

Jamie Miles said...

Once again I am sooo impressed. You have your Kid's Meal treats. (unopened) Wow. Now that is thinking.

Lisa said...

What a great idea, I need to do that.

Tracey said...

You are so cute!!!