Us

Us

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Honeymoon Memoirs...

~Dancing the night away on a dinner cruise~ ~We found a creative way to get both of us in the picture..clever..i know..~
~Just landed in Maui...Ahhh..can't you just smell the palm trees and plumerias?~
~Well, lookey here...the oceans and the mountains...in one shot..good picture taking my handsome groom!~
~Our dinner cruise and a fun couple that we met..couldn't even tell you their names...but they were super nice!~



The wedding has taken place, the pictures have been taken, the cake has been eaten, the dress is back on a hanger, and now it's time for the...........HONEYMOON!!!




On September 27th, 1998 we took off on an early morning flight to our Honeymoon destination..Maui! Boarding the plane as Mr. and Mrs. Hill was the coolest thing! We were officially newlyweds!




I couldn't think of another time that I would be able to post about our honeymoon, so I decided to conclude my memoirs of our last 10 years of marriage with honeymoon pictures. Keep in mind, that in 1998 there were NO digital cameras!! ALL of my pictures are brought to you by my good old trusty scanner! I didn't scan all of them, I got a little lazy.
Enjoy!
~Meanwhile, laundry awaits me, my toilets need a good scrub, and my daughter needs some mommy time....back to reality...and I LOVE it!! ~
Happy Monday, Happy Fall, and Happy Days!!



1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I am so impressed that you:

A) Honeymooned in Hawaii

B) Scanned all of these photos into your computer and downloaded them to your blog

C) Look even better than you did 10 years ago.

How do you do that?
I love you!!!
Bek