Us

Us

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Love Dare Day 15....

Good Wednesday morning, girls! Hope you found that being a helper can be fun! Whether your man thanked you or not for helping him, I know in his heart he was grateful.


I have been praying for each and every one of you and for your marriages. Marriage can be so tough at times...it takes everything we have just to make it through the day sometimes.

Have you found that you are more aware of some things in your heart that needed some work while doing this love dare? I sure have! Oh my, my heart has some ugly places. I mean, ugly.

Thankfully, we serve a God who cleanses the ugly right out of our hearts! He makes us white as snow with His forgiveness, love, and grace.

Okay, moving on to today's dare...

Day 15:

Scarlet emailed me this idea. I love it and I think you will too!

Paying bills can be sweet.

Put a sweet little note in the middle of your bills to be paid for your man to find. In the note, thank your man for being so responsible and wise for his family. Tell him what a great leader he is for your family.

Maybe you are the one that pays the bills...that's okay...be resourceful. Think of another place you can put the little note..like maybe inside of a piece of mail that he will open. Or inside his wallet. Somewhere he will surely find it.

Men want to know that they are good providers. Do we tell them this enough?? I know I sure don't tell Lem nearly enough.

In fact, I probably complain more about what we don't have than thank him for what we do have.

Ouch.

Guilty, again.

As always, girls...pray to the Lord and thank Him for your hard-working man. Ask God to change your heart and soften it in any areas that need softening regarding being more thankful to your man.

Go! Write your note...spray it with your perfume to make it even more sweet. ;)

"Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Colossians:

thankful for my hard working man,



jill

No comments: