Us

Us

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Fun.....


~My nephew, Danny, guarding the candy basket~ ~Joseph and William~




~Mary and I enjoying some Halloween fun~

~Audrey, Presley and Joseph~



~Joseph, Presley, and Graham stop for a picture~



~It's Supergirl and Bumblebee (Ashley)~


~Joseph, NaNa Terri, Presley and PaPa Danny~


~Indiana Jones and Supergirl~


~Trick or Treating in Olde Town Conyers~


~Supergirl and Indiana Jones walking off into the sunset..~


~Joseph and his 2nd grade teacher..Mrs. Chapman~




~Presley with her little preschool friends at their little Halloween party..hosted by yours truly;)~



~A serious job..baking cookies!!~



Just a few pics from our fun filled Halloween....enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Nobody knows how to celebrate Halloween quite like you do (I'm learning) thanks for showing me some pointers this year!
love you big,
m

Laurie from GA said...

Supergirl and Indiana Jones are too cute! It looks like you had a great Halloween! Hope all is well with the Hill family!

Rebekah said...

Jill, I heart you. I love looking at your face in Halloween glory land!

Your kiddos are too cute. David would love Joseph's costume in an XL - even today. He is in love with Indiana Jones- I think it is a boy thing.

I can't get over Presley's perfect 1/2 part pony tail. LITTLE BEAUTY!!

Is that Jan Brady perfection or what? Her hair is so beautiful it looks unreal!!! It is the perfect compliment to her precious little face. Gosh, I just want to squeeze her.

Hugs from here to there!
Bek