Us

Us

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Best of Friends...

~Girls Trip 2008~ ~Girls Dinner 2008~

~May 2008~

~LOV party 2007~

~A happy smiling couple..Chris and Erin 2007~


~Kim and Erin ..Joseph's 5yr. old bowling party..2006~
~St. Simon's 2007..The Moreaus, The Hills, and The Hicks~
~My wedding..1998~


~December 2007~


~May 2005~


~A friend loves at all times..Prov. 17:17~


This post is dedicated to my longest and dearest friend....Erin Nevers Moreau.......


Erin and I met our freshman year at HHS in a Spanish class. We hit it off immediately, and we became the best of friends! Many heartaches, heartbreaks, joyful tears, marriages, births, ups and downs, we have seen them all together!


I am so grateful to have a friend like Erin. She is always there when I need her, more like a sister than a friend. My family always expects her to be at every birthday party, every gathering, because she truly is part of the family.

When I could barely get out of bed a few years back due to some pretty heavy physical and mental issues that I was dealing with, she arrived at my door. I will never forget as she walked in with a big ice-cold strawberry smoothie in hand, she said..."I thought you could use this." She understood that I didn't want to have to call someone and tell them that i needed them...she is beyond that kind of friend. She was there without "asking" me if she could come. She was just "there". This is the kind of friend that I hope to be in return. She has taught me that it's not about the right words, or always saying the perfect thing, but just "being there"...literally..is usually the best thing. It's so easy to sound like a good friend, but it's much harder to be a good friend. And she is, and always will be.

Thank you, Erin!! You are the bestest and truest friend a girl could ever have!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet words. I love you to pieces. I now have tears of happiness rolling down my face. Thank you for lifting me!!! Love you..E

Rebekah said...

I love Erin, you guys are an inspiration to all friends of the girl variety!

Tracey said...

These pictures of you two are beautiful!!! I think you bring out the best in each other!!