Us

Us

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Remember this?......




Remember this from last August?

Well, tomorrow is our LAST day of 5th grade and 1st grade!

Time sure flies when you are growing two super incredible-edible children! I love these two and I could NOT be more proud of their kind and gentle little hearts.

I have so much to say about these babies. I will save it for my next post.

They teach me about love, life, kindness, compassion, honesty, faithfulness, and trust...EVERY single day.

I have always said: They teach ME.

It still rings true.

I love you, Joseph Lemuel Hill & Presley Jane Hill.

 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


**I just noticed that I used the word "shine" in both of their little notes. Last August, the Lord was already preparing me for this SHINE ministry. Truly amazing, He is. Wow.**


No comments: