Us

Us

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mountain Tops....

I woke up today in the mountains, again.

The sun came up over the crest of the mountains out my window, and it was breathtaking.

I love being with my family here. The rest of the world goes on, and we are here in the peace of my favorite people.

Notice I didn't say peace and quiet. We have 4 very loud and fun-loving children here, and it's fabulous.

Lem and I were able to do a little shopping in the town of Highlands for a couple of hours yesterday--just the two of us.

It was perfect.

It was rainy and cold, but heavenly none the less.

Arm in arm, strolling the sidewalk. Yep, perfect.

My heart is in a state of gratitude. Exactly where it needs to be at this moment.

I think we are off to let the kids tube down the mountain today. We will be headed home after that, which makes me a little sad.

In everything give thanks and praise, right?

Ok, I will.

forever grateful to the Father,

jill


**i just noticed the irony of my last post being about valleys. here we are in the mountains, way up high. hmmm, God has a sense of humor. for real.



No comments: