Us

Us

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A glimpse of hard...

Hard things...

watching my children grow up.

watching loved ones go through a valley.

making bad decisions.

having an unsaved family member.

dropping my kids off at school and not being able to see them for another 7 hours.

having lunch with my kids and then having to leave them.

conviction.

discernment.

disciplining my children.

seeing disappointment on my childrens' faces.

seeing my Joseph cry.

seeing my Lem cry.

seeing my Presley cry.

seeing anyone cry.

the beginning of another school year.

the end of another school year.

looking at scrapbooks of my children..and seeing just how fast time flies.

being rejected.

being misunderstood.

being truthful when you know it will be painful for the person to hear.

ending a blog post.


No comments: