Us

Us

Monday, August 20, 2012

Losing my mind & my keys....

So, this week I have already:

  • lost Presley's brand new Nike tennis shoes (which i finally found..IN HER CLOSET)
  • lost my CAR KEYS! hello?! who does this? (still haven't found those)
  • forgot to deposit a check that REALLY needed to be deposited
  • spent too much on some make-up (oh, and I knew better) (see above sentence)
I hope I am not the only one that feels like her head is spinning around in circles. 

The funny thing is: I have such peace through it all. I feel God's presence with me, even in the midst of the chaos.

He is so good like that. The calm in the storm. Always.

My head may continue spinning, but my heart will stay steadfast on Him. It will never leave.

Okay, back to looking for some car keys. 

hoping i don't lose my second set,

jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I found a brand new carton of 18 eggs in my freezer this morning. That should make you feel better! ;-)
Meradith