Us

Us

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Love Dare #2 here we come....

So, I posted this yesterday and it disappeared. Weird.

Love Dare #2 is coming up, girls!

Last year, a group of us did a love dare together and it was so much fun! I sent an email every day to the girls with a dare/challenge. We did it for 25 days!

Our husbands were kind of curious by day 3. It was so fun to hear every one's stories.

At the end we had a big love dare date night at our house. Lots and lots of laughs!

So, if you want to be included in the fun, shoot me an email and I will add you to the list.

lemandjill@gmail.com

We are doing it a bit different this year. All of the girls will have a day to post a challenge, instead of me just posting the challenges! Won't that be fun?

September, we will start this.We will prepare a calendar and each girl will get a day that she sends the dare email.

I cannot wait!

happy weekend,

jill


No comments: