Us

Us

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grace in the moment....

Today.

Today, I am overwhelmed by God's grace and His Glory.

I sat in the quiet of my den this morning with my very hot cup of coffee and just cried before the Lord.

He absolutely knocks me to my knees with His presence.

He has never been more REAL to me than right now.

He shows Himself time and time again in my life...and I just don't understand why He loves me so much.

I don't deserve it...and He knows it.

I guess that is the cool thing about Grace.....although, I don't deserve it, He still lavishes it upon me.

Goodness, that's love.

It's really too much for me to even wrap my tiny little brain around. Perhaps that's why it's freeing.

I don't have to wrap my brain around it all...I just need to sit and soak Him up.

And trust Him.

Just when I think, I have screwed it up beyond repair...He offers me another chance.

Grace.

It's a beautiful thing.

soaking Him up,

jill


“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9


No comments: