Us

Us

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Love....

Here are some pictures from a perfect Easter day. Family, food, love, laughter and worshipping our Risen Savior. Perfect, I tell you.

I have a little story that I will share in my next post. I need more time to sit down and write it. So, for now, here are a few pictures of our day.

Celebrating Him,

Jill

~my favorite Easter loves~


~be still my heart!~

~yes, those are tatoos on her arm...left over from the weekend before. oops!~

~happy Easter!~

~we love our Mommy Jane~

~always the best-dressed table around...Mommy Jane's Easter spread~

~who does this??? Mommy Jane, that's who!~

~a sweet Hill picture~

~Joseph and William~

~Mr. Rick and Joseph~

~the buffet~

~the kids table~

~Ramsey Branam...an Easter cutie pie!~

~beautiful cousins..Presley, Sarah and Anna-Joy~

~Christian is ready for some eggs in his basket~

~the whole gang getting ready to hunt some eggs at my cousin Ginger's house~


~really needing some sunglasses, mommy!~





~the prettiest 7 year old around..my niece, Anna-Joy!~

~I love this kid. Have I mentioned that?~



~my side kick forever and ever~

~and we still dress them alike. ~


~My Daddy and my Lem...the cutest guys around~

~My beautiful Mom and my beautiful Aunt NiEata~

No comments: