Us

Us

Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break arrives....


Me and Joseph getting in some cuddle time!!!





Spring Break is finally here! I have been counting down the days since winter break it seems. I can't begin to express how much i love having Joseph at home with me 24/7. I miss him so much when he is at school, it is really pathetic. I never dreamed that my son would be one of my very best friends. His belly laugh, crooked & missing teeth, inquisitive little eyebrows and the way he shuffles his little feet when he walks makes this mommy MELT. When he and Presley are both at home with me all the world seems right.

We have such a fun week planned! Today began with visiting my sister in Athens and eating lunch with my nephew at school. It was a beautiful, sunny, perfect day!

Lem is taking wed, thurs, and friday off to spend time with us. I am so excited! I am starting to believe that QT is becoming a frontrunner as one of my top love languages. :)


I took some cute pics today at my nephew, Royce's school. Too tired to plug my camera in and post them....maybe next post i will share those pics. For now, here is a pic of my and Joseph taken on Sat. night. I had on a fleece pullover because i was freezing...imagine that. :)


Off to bed i go. Nighty Night.







No comments: