Us

Us

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday and good stuff....

A little good news on this Good Friday.

Y'all know know my heart on helping children.

I don't know what the Lord has planned for us. It may or may not be His will for us to foster or adopt.

Here's what I do know:

We will be taking the 20 hour foster/adoption course next weekend for adoption/foster care for the state of Georgia.

What does this mean? It means we will go through all of the procedures (which is a whole lot) to be able to adopt/foster. We are going through this to be able to help with our friends that foster. They often need assistance, and we want to be able to jump in and help!

How does this make me feel?

Oh, you just have no idea. My heart is about to burst with excitement!! Whatever God's plans are, I trust Him! Completely!

One day, I want to write all of this down, but for now I carry it in my heart. God has been planting seeds all around this little life of mine, and I don't have a clue where it's leading, however, I know He's good. I know He knows the desires of my heart, and I continue to trust Him.

I am okay with whatever He has for me. His will is the best. Hands down.

Enjoy this Good Friday. Soak up His Goodness.

a little picture of a little foster care friend that i adore.
 i can't show his face, but trust me, he is the cutest.
this was taken after his soccer game last week.
presley took the picture.
 i had NO idea that she did until i saw it on my phone.
already in black and white.
she's good.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



trusting Him,

jill


No comments: