Us

Us

Monday, November 28, 2011

Kill them with Kindness....



My friend Brandy has inspired me.

Brandy is married to my cousin Chad. They live in Athens, and I promise you that Brandy is the most generous person that I have ever known. Ever.

She is constantly making things for my daughter...all kinds of fun things.

Monogrammed, fun, frilly, girly things.

Yes, we love her around here.

Her heart is bigger than Jupiter. For reals.

She told me about this "random acts of kindness thing" that she is doing in December.

Basically, you make an effort every single day to do a kind deed for someone...anyone.

I love this.

Who doesn't love a kind deed? A kind word?

My heart is warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

As we celebrate this Christmas, let's show some kindness!

Do something kind.

I want to hear what you are doing! Write me, email me, call me...tell me how you are spreading kindness.

Heck, why wait until December...start today!

YOU are making a difference!

inspired,

Jill

No comments: