Us

Us

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A MUST read....


Talk about a book knocking you off of your feet....wow!!! I am almost finished, and I am finding myself savoring every last word. Reading and re-reading, lest I forget. My eyes are opening to a truth I have known all along, just didn't really want to acknowledge. I thought I was hiding it pretty well until reading this book. Goodness, the timing could not be more perfect. This will be one of those books that I will highlight the heck out of and refer back to many times.


Get this book. Get your best friend this book, get your Momma this book. All women need to read this.


so long insecurity you have definitely been a bad friend,


Jill

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to read this. Thanks for the recommendation. Love ya girl.

Tracey said...

You are like the 3rd person to recommend this book! I need to get it!!!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebekah said...

I love a good book recommendation!!! Thank you, hunnie!