Us

Us

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers, Daughters, and Birthdays.....


Happy Birthday AND Father's Day to my AWESOME daddy! 

It takes a really special guy to share his birthday with Father's Day, right?

Yes, I think so too.

Here are some things that I love about my Dad:
  • he is so funny and witty. 
  • he loves my mom so much
  • he loves my children and ALL of his grandchildren.
  • he loves me and would do anything for me.
  • he is a hard worker. 
  • everybody loves my dad.
  • dad forgives and forgets very easily.
  • he can always make you laugh.
  • he loves the Lord.
  • presley loves sitting in Paw Paw's lap.
  • he takes my kids to the store and buys them anything they want. 
  • he is the BEST Daddy in the whole world!




probably telling me a joke ;)

he loves his grandbabies!

Look how perfect they are!

Presley's favorite place to sit.

celebrating Dad and Lem last year 2012


Presley takes a ride on the harley with Dad

Joseph's turn!

Joseph wants another ride!

1 comment:

Jamie Miles said...

Loved those photos. How lucky you are for such a young dad. My dear dad was 35 when I was born. Oh well. We had a great 49 years together. And my father-in-law's birthday is June 17. We have Father's Day and birthday together some years too.