Us

Us

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Big, Big Day.....



Write these commandments that I’ve given you today on your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children. Talk about them wherever you are, sitting at home or walking in the street; talk about them from the time you get up in the morning to when you fall into bed at night. Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder; inscribe them on the doorposts of your homes and on your city gates. 
Deuteronomy 6: 6-7 MSG

This verse was the verse of the day on Biblegateway.com. It was THE verse that convicted me several years back. It convicted me to talk, teach, and LIVE God's word out daily to my kids. Yep, that's the verse.

So, when my Presley Jane gave her heart to Jesus on Easter 2 years ago, it was one of the best days of my life. The story is here.

Since that time, she has been wanting to get baptized. Sunday February 24th, she took the plunge.

It was a beautiful sight. Of course, like all mommas, I was very emotional. I prayed as she was being dipped into that cold water she would stay straight on this path. That her heart would stay tuned to His Voice.

I'll let the pictures do the talking for the rest of this post.

We love you, Presley Jane. More importantly, God loves you sweet girl.

Pastor Scott Moore baptizes Presley


Lem and I looking on...





Paw Paw and his girl

Maw Maw hugs her girl

Anna-Joy and Presley loving on Maw Maw and Paw Paw

Royce, Tyler, Audrey (Audrey's friend--not sure of her name),
Presley, Sloane, Anna-Joy, Joseph, Jasmine and Johnathon


Same kids plus Danny and Gabby!


Paw Paw gives Danny some lovin' as Missy looks on

Jason & Jenny Strantz, Lem, Tyler,
Jessica, Rob, Jane, Danny, Presley, Jasmine, Johnathon,
Joseph, PawPaw ,
Anna-Joy,
Mary & Chad Balicki, Audrey, Sloane, Gabby,
 Angela & Lee Crowe, me
Missy is taking the picture! :)

Mommy Jane & Presley

Missy & Presley

Our family

Joseph and Jasmine

Anna-Joy & Presley

Audrey & Presley

she loves her daddy!

my favorite girl


Presley gives Jasmine a ride

Johnathon, a sweet boy who has my heart

long time friend, sweet Mary Balicki and her Gabby

Paw Paw & Presley Jane

Great friends! Danny & Johnathon

i LOVE these people

a heart cake by Momma Jane.
{because Presley gave her heart to Jesus}

a special chocolate request from Joseph--made by Aunt Angie

And of course--a special performance by the STAR!!!


one proud mommy,

jill

No comments: