Us

Us

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Lem....




If Lem were my child, in keeping with birthday traditions,  I would list all of the things that he learned this year. Good thing he's not! :-)

Since he is my husband and my best friend, I will tell you what I love about him.

Here goes:

His laugh
His legs
His chest
His shoulders
His smile
His LIPS
His eyes (they were the first thing I ever noticed about him!)
His sense of humor
His compassion
His love for the Lord
His family
His love for his children
His love for me
His character
Did i mention his sense of humor?

I could go on, and on, and on.

My friend, Ashley, just recently told me that she thought that Lem was so funny. I smiled, because I kind of forget that other people think he's funny too!

I am selfish with him, so I never really think about the way others may see him. I LOVED that she pointed this out. It reminded me of just how blessed I am with this man!

We are so silly together.

He brings out the very best in me.

I like when he is proud of me. Like, when I save money, or do something out of my comfort zone, or run a 5k...it makes me so happy to see that sparkle in his eye!

I love to be curled up right beside him. At a dinner party, at home, in the car...wherever.

I love sleeping in his white t-shirts. So does Presley.

He used to get so mad when I would get them out of his drawer. Now, he just says..."Don't get my good ones. Get my old ones."

Haha!

I think I smother him at times.

It's okay, I'm good with that.

I love my Lem forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

jill





No comments: