Us

Us

Friday, June 22, 2012

Insta-Love....

So, since I broke up with Facebook for a bit, I have found a new love.

Instagram.

Hello, where has this been all my life?

I do love Twitter too. (just kinda gettin' used to it.)

But, there is just something about Instagram.

 Hmmm. What is it?

OH! I know, I know!

It's purely VISUAL!

YES!!

I am a visual girl, plain and simple. I like pictures. They make sense to me.

Instagram is all pictures. Taken by your cell phone and uploaded for your "followers" to see.

Hello, why didn't I ever think of this?

I could totally be sitting on a deserted beach somewhere sipping a fruity drink if this would have been my idea.

Shoot.

Anyway, it is my new favorite thing!

It's not stalky or scary, or TMI.

It's just fun pictures. Of your real life.

Yes, I like that.


insta in love,

jill

No comments: