Us

Us

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer lovin'....

~Pictures from one year ago this July in St. Simon's...new pictures to come from this trip soon!



School is out, Summer is here, and Momma is happy. What's better than having no schedule, nowhere to be, and really nothing to do?

As a stay at home momma, Summer is what I pine away for all year long. Of course, it is nice when the kids are in school and I am able to keep my house a little cleaner and run errands solo. However, I would trade that all in a heart beat for my kids being home, snuggling in my bed, and not a care in the world. Except for maybe..."Who ate the last bowl of Fruity Pebbles?".

As I type, we are in St. Simon's. Our home away from home. Quality time with my three...no other place I would like to be.

Pictures to come....but you already knew that. ;)

Happy Summer friends!


Photobucket


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I love this little snippet of your heart in your writing. Summer is so sweet, with kid things scattered about. It's all about when are we going back to the pool and keeping the Fruity Pebbles, stocked!! :)
Love you so much, miss you, too!

Bek