Us

Us

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An angel on Earth....

My beautiful Mom!!!!!



~ Me, Mom and Presley~


My mom is the best mom in the whole world! She is my best friend, my mentor, my spiritual guidance, and most of all my safe haven. We have so much fun when we are together, i promise you that she is the funniest woman you will ever meet! My closest friends will quickly second that!! :) I laugh until my tummy cramps and my cheeks are numb whenever we are together! There is nothing like being with her. She loves my children like they are her very own children and spoils them like there is no tomorrow!

Mom raised me to have compassion and love for all mankind. She looks at the heart and not the circumstances of people. Mom has a discerning spirit like no other and has many times used it to save me from heartache in my teenage and adult years. She taught me to laugh at myself and to not take myself too seriously...which i still struggle with! She made me think that I was capable of anything and that nothing was impossible because i was fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord.

Thank you Mom for more than I could ever begin to express with my limited vocabulary. I thank God every single day that He chose you to be my mother . I never take our relationship for granted, for I know that it is a treasure from heaven.

All my Love,

your Jilly

No comments: