Us

Us

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

taking a little ride behind the 4 wheeler...woohoo!

love getting to wear a sock hat!

joseph and me having some fun!

always posing, she is

handsome snow baby

who's that chick with the brown hair next to my little snow babies? ;)

not sure what this face is about?

snow makes everything so beautiful!

presley keeps slipping walking up the hill

Aspen, our very first baby

my sweet Holly, my 2nd baby

presley and haylee prepare to sled

"this is the BEST day of my life" presley hill--monday Jan. 10th, 2011
my handsome snow hunk
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I cannot tell you what that brown hair does to your face and eyes...so lovely.

XO.

Rebekah said...

Ummmm, Jill! It looks like Shania Twain stepped into your snow photos~how pretty are you, Jill Hill!
I can't stand it!