Us

Us

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Celebrating William today.....

~William posing for the camera...August 2008~
~Best Friends and Cousins...Joseph and William 2008~
~Jessica and William a/k/a...Mommy and Son...~
~William with his little brother Danny~
~I love this picture..he was about 4 or 5 here...~


This blog is for William Lawrence Maddox. William is turning 10 today!! I still remember so clearly the day that he was born. Jessica and John did not want to know if he was going to be a boy or a girl, so it was so suspenseful and thrilling the day that he was born for all of us. William was the very first grandchild for the Hill family. We were all smitten with him from the get-go. After holding him, I remember telling Lem....I'm ready!!! I want a baby too!! We had only been married for 4 months when he was born, but despite being newlyweds, I was ready!

I remember putting on a light blue sweater before heading to the hospital. I just had this overwhelming feeling that he would be a boy! Well, he was! A beautiful boy at that.

William is like a big brother to Joseph. They absolutely adore each other, and play so well together. William is one of the sweetest and funniest boys I have ever known. He is very loving, always waiting to greet us with big hugs!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday William Lawrence Maddox!! We love you very much!

make a wish,

Aunt Jilly and Uncle Lem

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I love his full name. What a beautiful boy, and I love these photos!!!! Happy birthday William. (How can he be 10, Aunt Jill?)

Wow!!