Us

Us

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Because I need them....

I have had some things going on with some very close loved ones. It's been hard.

Today, I sat down and wrote down some scriptures for a friend going through something. As I was typing them, I realized God wanted me to know them too. He wants me to rest in them. Really, rest in them.

He wants me to not just know them, but believe them.

He is our Rock. Nothing else will hold, friends.

We must trust Him with the details. Peace comes rushing in when we let Him do His thing.

Insert your name, or a loved one's name in the scripture. It is powerful. See for yourself. :)


The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 3:18

A person's wisdom yields patience; it is to one's glory to overlook an offense Proverbs 19:11 


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.'" 2 Chronicles 20:17

Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me! Psalm 35:1

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness James 3:18

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:14

The LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you will only move upward and never downward if you listen to the LORD your God’s commands I am giving you today and are careful to follow them. Deuteronomy 28:13

No comments: