Us

Us

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Our Summer so far.....


Because I know y'all have just been dying to know what the Hill's have been up to...{just go with it}

A little slide show of our Summer---so far. 

In no particular order. I was too lazy to chronological-ize. {yeah, that's not a word}

this happens when she gets my phone. which is often.
there are a million more just like it.
i will spare you the presley-selfies.
only a mother could love them {a million times over}


happy birthday paw paw!
a little run with the girls. from left: mari, erin, melissa, me
a rare occurrence during the summer.
side note--Presley took the picture, which explains the great view of
the cemetery to our right. love my little photographer!

my sister did my hair for the FIRST time at her school salon!
and my mom's too!
i am so proud of her!!!

Womens ECC SHINE event
{LOVE these ladies!}
my little darling after braces.
yes, i cried.
are you surprised?
yeah, i didn't think so.

i mean, seriously.
these two cannot come from my loins.
impossible.

Jordan {my nephew} is home from the Navy...briefly.
isn't he handsome?!
We are so proud of this kid! {i mean-- man!}

girls night out--Japanese dinner!
presley and her tongue-sticking-out face.
it never fails.

she does this day in--day out.
i hurt all over just looking at it. 

because i knew you needed a good laugh.
you're welcome.
{side note---i now see where presley gets that tongue-sticking-out thing from.}
yikes.
this totally may be our Christmas card. yeah, not kidding.
VBS at ECC 2013

oh the silliness never subsides.
i find random pictures like this on my phone...daily.

No comments: