Us

Us

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yes, I'm serious.....

So, this week a few friends and I have started a cross fit body over haul.

Yes, I'm serious.

see, I am real serious. Look at my face in this picture. all business
yes, that's a big log. we found it on side of the road.
we are some tough girls.
my  rock star friends:  Erin, Amy, Melissa, Me, Ashley, and Jennifer

My body feels like it's been run over by a semi about 8 times.

Yes, I'm serious.

Here's the plan:

Running 5 miles a day--or something else cardio.
4x a day reps of: 50 jumping jacks, 50 squats, 50 crunches, and 50 second planks.

Yes, I'm serious.

As I type, I still have on more rep to go for the day. My body is screaming NOOOOOOO.

My butt is screaming--do this for MEEEEEE!!

I think my butt will win today. (can't speak for tomorrow though)

So, if you see me and I look tired, worn out and.....tired. Now you know why.

Isn't it funny how you have to will yourself into change? Like, seriously. It's all about the mind. I have to talk to myself over and over and convince myself that I need to keep pushing, keep going.

Yes, I'm serious.

back to the floor,

jill



No comments: