- I gave up coffee. For real, I did. I didn't want to tell y'all too soon because I was scared that I couldn't make it ONE day without it. Well, I did! I gave it up Sept. 23rd--yes, I know the date! Let me just say that by day 3 of my detox, I woke up with night sweats. Not kidding. Serious caffeine head, I was.
- I switched to red tea. Oh yummy. If you haven't heard of this delicious herbal drink, google it. Trust me, you need to know about it. The good news: I can drink it all day long and no jittery body parts, flipping out heart beats, losing my temper (caffeine gives me an edge apparently), and no freak-out moments in the morning when we are out of coffee.
- Lem still drinks coffee. I tried to get him to sway to my red tea side of the fence. He refuses. Oh well. Let him dehydrate. ;)
- We are on Fall Break this week. Yep. Fun times!
- Joseph has 2 more football games. I'm gonna miss this team. They are kinda like the Bad News Bears. Just adorable little fellas. Kind of all misfits. My favorite type of folks--as you all know. ;)
- Presley is growing like a little weed. So is Joseph. I'll stop there. Tears may come and I don't have Kleenex nearby.
- My favorite season is approaching! Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- My house looks like Halloween--in every room. My kids LOVE coming home to the house being decorated. It never, ever gets old.
- Lem is reading Hunger Games. He is begging me to read it too. He just doesn't understand my "cannot read fiction" thing. He thinks I'm weird. Perhaps I am. Oh well.
- I've been doing 200 jumping jacks a day thanks to my friend, Erin, and my running girls. The only draw back--my boobs are really sore. I am NOT kidding. Not even an ounce. (i think a new sports bra is in order--do they come in steel?)
- We celebrated a friend's 40th birthday last weekend. Yep, we are all creeping into 40. Ready or not.
Okay, enough rambles. Want some pictures? Okay, here goes.
|Paw Paw, Joseph and Royce at Christian's 40th!|
|Amber-doodle and Me|
|Kim and the b-day boy|
oops, his eyes are closed.
maybe he is wishing he wasn't 40?
|Amberlee and Anna-Joy <3 font="font">3>|
|Is your mouth watering? Mine too.|
|Glenn's BBQ catered the party--my fave!|
|The girls show off their moves|
|Guess who's related and who's not? :)|
|It tasted good--real good. Promise.|
|I found this hottie at the party|
|The old school boys club|
|our newest hobby-skating!|
|yep, Danny too.|
|Lem has his work cut out for him. |
(i was too busy taking pictures, people)
|Oh, good times. good times.|
|I love Joseph's bootie. Could not resist this pic.|