Us

Us

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thirteen....

Dear Joseph,

You know the story of  the day you were born. I have told you all of the details.

You were crying on the table next to me as they washed you off, combed your hair, took your measurements, and all those things doctors and nurses do.

I looked over at you as the doctors were still fixing me up, and you looked right at me. More like right through me.

You immediately stopped crying.

That moment, I knew that my heart would never be mine again.

You are now thirteen. You still have my heart, and you always will.

I love your smile.
I love your laugh.
I love your compassion for others.
I love your gentleness.
I love your kindness.
I love when you write stories, because you are such a gifted writer.
I love to watch you play basketball.
I love our talks.
I love blow drying your hair in the morning.
I love watching you live life.
I love to be with you.

Pulling off a surprise birthday party for you was HARD. But, it was so worth it seeing your face as you realized what was happening.

You said several times, "I feel like I am in a dream!".

I love you, darling.

"I love you, you love me. That's the way it will always be."  [our line]

Happy Birthday!!

waiting for you to pull in the drive way!


Your face says it all!
Surprise!!



Hugging Aunt Kim

Ashley, Chase, Danny, and Graham tell you hello!

Royce and Joseph

lots of food!

Maw Maw and Joseph


Cookie cake!!

Uncle Lee and Aunt Angie

Singing to you!

Love that face!

Make a wish!



Christian, Dylan, and Lee

Cali, Presley, Ann-Joy

Dylan, Kim, Griffin 

Amberlee loves the Jaynes!

Dylan and Amberlee

lem must be telling a really funny story!

Papa, Joseph, and Nana

Big hugs for Kim!



Cousin love!

Momma and Joseph 

presents!


Some good stuff!





No comments: