So, here is what I learned last week.
Do not Google your symptoms.
It's better to just go to a doctor.
Take my advice, people.
I told Lem that if I ever start to Google a symptom again, he has my permission to shoot me and put me out of my ever-lovin' misery.
If I believed what Google told me I would have the following illnesses:
- brain tumor (headache from change of weather)
- Parkinson's disease (shaky thumb from using my IPhone too much)
- breast cancer (sore boobs)
- ovarian cancer (ovaries that twitch)
- bleeding ulcers (a tummy ache)
The parenthesis next to the diagnosis was the ACTUAL cause of each symptom.
Yep. Go figure.
I'll stop there. You catch my drift.
So, don't say you never learned anything on my blog.
Heed my advice.