Us

Us

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Princess Turns Five....

December 1st, 2009...the Princess turns 5.....




Decorating the Christmas tree with her special ornaments...
My baby loves to cook... She is a big help in the kitchen!
Heading to American Girl Cafe for her b-day party!
Her favorite boys...
Pondering her Christmas list....
Channeling her silly Aunt Jess, see the resemblance? :)
OHHHH, those TOES! perhaps my favorite delicacy in all the world! even unpainted!
Her best friend (most days)...her big brother, Joseph
Dreaming of Disney World...
Our soccer star with her leading man..October 2009
October 2009...
My little Spider Girl...Halloween 2009
Her best buds..Anna-Joy, and Cali Rose
The silliest girl in the world..
Sharing secrets with Mommy....


Presley,

This year has flown by. These past 5 years have flown by even faster. You are the epitome of charm, laughter, and grace. My heart belongs to you, every inch of it. You are my best friend, my side-kick, my helper, my angel. God knew I needed you, and I thank Him every day for the gift of "you."

Happy Birthday, Princess.

trying to stop time with everything I have,

Mommy

2 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Happy Birthday, Presley Jane!!
The world became a brighter place 5years ago today. I'll never forget the special night you came into the world - the best anniversary gift ever! :))
xoxo!!!

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday gorgeous girl!!!!!! You make up five years full of joy and fun!

Love you so!