Us

Us

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back...sort of....


Just a little update to let you guys know that I will be back to the land of the blogging very soon! We just returned from our vacation to Italia! (or Italy, as we call it here in the states!) I have so many pictures, memories, moments, etc. to post about in the near future.

I am still very much jet-lagged. Not sure if it's because I am getting old, but it seems that I just can't seem to shake this time-change and jet-lag...UGGH!

Ciao for now!

Jill

5 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Awww, welcome home!! I've missed you!! Can't wait to hear every last detail.
Love you so,
Mare

Tracey said...

It was great catching up with you... can't wait to see your pictures!!!
XOXOXO

Rebekah said...

coffee, bring back the coffee!!

The Parker Family said...

Gorgeous picture Jill. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

:)

Laurie from GA said...

Can't wait to hear/see all about it! Any chance St. Simons is in your near future? We may try to go the last week of July.

Hope you all are well!