Us

Us

Friday, June 15, 2012

I Scream, You Scream....



Yesterday was Presley's Ice Cream Party! Oh my gosh, it was so much fun.

I am really not sure if having this party was more of a selfish endeavor for ME than for her.

Oh well, we all enjoyed the sweet benefits.

Her little friends came and brought their favorite toppings.

My friend, Kelly McLeod, let me borrow all of her cute ice cream party decorations. AND, gave me most of the homemade ice cream for the party.

Yeah, she rocks.

We ate to our hearts content and then played 2 really fun games.

I sat the girls in a circle and played the game: "My favorite toppings on an ice cream are--"  And then we go through the alphabet from A-Z listing things. The hard part is remembering what everyone in front of you said!

The next thing was "Pin the cherry on the ice-cream sundae". Oh, now this was fun.

We blindfolded the girls and spun them around. Lots of laughs.

Fun times.

Great memories.

Lots of happy sweet teeth.

Life is good.

i-scream,  you scream, we all scream, for ice cream!

cherries on top,

jill



No comments: