Us

Us

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love Dare Day 14....

Well, good Tuesday morning!


Are y'all still with me today? Or are you still in hot pursuit of your man. ;)

Or maybe you're still wrapping your brain around the pursuing part.

You can do it......yes you can!

Keep up your pursuing, girls! It will start to get fun! (don't roll your eyes at me.)

Moving on..


Day 14:

In the beginning.

Read Genesis 2 today. Pray before you read. Ask God to clear your head of any distractions.

Focus on verse 18. "The Lord God said, "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Oh, how I love this! I love that we are called "helpers" to our men.

Think of ways you can help your man today. It can be in any capacity...just be his helper.

As you are helping him, think about God's design for you as his helper. Thank the Lord for giving you a companion and a lover to be able to help. How blessed we are, indeed.

"Two are better than one because they have a better return for their work." Ecclesiastes 4:9


off to help my man,



Jill



No comments: